Sunday, November 02, 2008


Ghost stories were shared among us during the overnight flight that arrived a couple of hours ago. They kept our sleepy minds awake. Creepy yet interesting. A little out of the wit yet fascinating. *wide grin*

I was trying to catch up on my new show, "fated to love you" but my disc kept dying on me like after every fifteen minutes. It's either my dvd player or the disc. I hope I'll be able to watch it later. :)

Do you believe sometimes it's kind of fated to meet somebody and to love that somebody? I do believe. =) Fated to meet you, fated to love you, fated to cry for you, fated to do all sorts of things for you, this kind of feeling can be too overwhelming till you question the reality of it.

Time to get some sleep before starting my day. It so gonna be a beautiful sunday!

Love.

No comments: