Wednesday, November 05, 2008

:)



Did a jarkata turnaround earlier on and I will be off to london tomorrow, or rather later, tonight. I gonna re-visit london again after so many months. =)

A friend just commented, "hey i think you look so much more radiant and prettier now. you look so much more sunny now! last time there was always this sorrow feel in you, like a troubled little girl." *laugh X 10 times* A friend who hasn't seen me for a while, a friend whom I just bumped into lately, a friend who used to be there to hear my little girl stories... He said, "i think it's a good sign. maybe it was the right choice to dump away that chapter."

Hahaa... This friend. =)

There were many times when I kept telling myself and others, promising myself and others, that it would be the last time. I not gonna talk about it anymore. But the story seems to go on and on. 总觉得自己很没用.

And there were many times I want you to know, I wanna tell you. I wanna show you the efforts. But I didn't.

In order not for others to look down on me, laugh at my plight, I need to look 100times stronger and 1000times better than before. Life is good ahead huh. I think. :)

你这只猪.....还好吧?

No comments: