Friday, November 07, 2008

strawbeRRy beer























Didn't have my usual duck rice for lunch yesterday. We had fish and chips with strawberry beer. Yes! Strawberry flavour beer which is totally cool. *wide wide grin* It tastes more like gassy strawberry juice. And it's pinkish red in colour somemore, which is so girlish. *beam* I think it's more like a girl's drink. Hehe..

I bought fruits salad and chocolate bar for myself, wine and some other random food stuffs for friends, all from mark and spencer. Then I bought my granola yogurt cluster. They come in strawberry flavour too, so I got both the raspberry and strawberry, 2 each! =P

Last night was spent watching Fated to Love You, eating my fruits salad, chocolate bar and my granolar cluster mix. Cried a few times watching the show, it was a peaceful night actually, all by my myself. =)
Going roam around the london city later. I hope it doesn't rain, please? Bye bye loves. =)

No comments: