Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Just came back from manila turn this evening. I am really amazed at my energy and professionalism. I just came back from taipei yesterday late evening and I have less than 3 hours of sleep last night and I woke up at 5-ish this morning to prepare for work. And it's a whole day affair. I was at work with smile and more smile and my usual charismatic flare. (haha...) Colleagues said "you look like you have the most beautiful story painted for you. "the girl with her dream job, her dream life and her dream prince charming." Thank you for looking so highly of me. I also hope it's all true. No explanation and I continue to smile, like what I always do. The best answer to all unexplainable and unanswerable questions. =)

And I think I am really amazing, to be able to face all the challenges that you throw at me. You have been putting me into tests, testing my patience and love for you since the very first day till now and it's still ongoing. The trust is long gone and how am I able to believe you again?

No comments: