Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Economy is really bad, even my company is suffering from the repercussion. My japan flight was cancelled and I am put on standbys. Till now, I am safe, still. And most likely, I think it's going to be the case. I was still hoping they will call me for long flight so that it can disrupt my pakistan flight that is coming up next. But fat hopes on me. =( But they owe me a flight still! Ever thought of calling them and demand for a flight. But looking at the situation now, no matter how much I yell, how I whine, they probably won't give me a damn. So better be good. Just fly, whatever flights you can do. I still have a lifestyle to support. My kind of lifestyle. Especially the car that is taking up quite a bit of my monthly allowances. So I keep my mouth shut. =)

No comments: