Friday, February 13, 2009

Paris is snowing! Just came back from meeting my crazy batchgirl and this french guy friend of hers who is really nice and gentleman. It was kind of fun. Storming around, taking pictures (he took for us using his professional camera), having simple breakfast in a nice cafe watching the snow falls, laughing at our conversations, witness the whole of paris from this cathedral which claims that you can see the whole of paris, eating macarons non-stop in the car, shopping for her chanel bag which is totally pretty. I was tempted but I resisted. Haha. Till then, I know I definitely going to get one. Chanel, a girl must has! Yea... kind of like an excuse. Hehe...

"yolene, you should stop being so careful. but it also doesn't mean you have to be careless. just take a bigger step forward, do what you want to do. be kinder to yourself and the love you have. please, you really don't have to be so careful. believe me. you will be happier."

- from someone whom I met for the first time.

Thank you.

No comments: