Wednesday, April 14, 2010

from LAX

Hi! I am calling from Los Angeles, AGAIN. *stick out tongue* I was here like 2weeks ago. Time checked. Now is 2.40am. I am having weird sleeping pattern. After work, checking into the nice hotel room, thinking after shower and a short nap will just be nice to wakie in the late evening for dinner. I was so physically and mentally mind drained. So was batchboy and the rest. We continued sleeping and ignored our hungry stomachs! Haha... Food and sleep, seriously I would love to have both but if I could only have one, I rather sleep. And fancy now waking up at this hours, stuffing myself with fruit yogurt, green tea cookies, red bean dessert and milk tea, all from Japan. Hehehe... Oh so satisfied and I think I can go back to sleep anytime soon, and then to wake up in time for my American Breakfast. ;)

You know I always have this love-hate relationship with Facebook. I love it because you can see all your friends' updates even if you don't have time to contact, talk proper and meet. You get to know what's happening in their life in the daily recent and probably, you catch up with them on your own pace. I hate it because (maybe not exactly hate, but it's not an exactly nice or good feeling. it's more of a negative vibe that comes to you.) people don't tell you stuffs personally anymore. They might as well publish their thoughts and latest status in Facebook and let everyone else knows without having to informing each and everyone. Okay, it's quite a good communication outlet actually but I just feel it has lost that sense of human touch.

I come to know friends who are attached and I only realise it when I log in to Facebook. Not that I mind, not that it matters so much to me, but it has happened to me so many times. People whom you are somehow close, and hang out together for awhile, but because of job nature, people hardly meet, and then they have better chances of meeting other people when you are not around, and you are opened to more options and probably perhaps, slowly you will forget who and what you used to like. And then you move on to the readily available choices. Right?

Not that I really like or mind those who jumped into relationships during the week when I am not around, and then to found out myself through Facebook. I am left wondering, so.... feelings do fade over times huh? And it's so easily being replaced? No matter how much people claim their heart always skip a beat for you, no matter how much people claim how much they feel for you seem like a knot tied in the heart, no matter how much they claim the feeling for you is so breath-taking, somehow it can just change over the night.

But really, only to this point, I realise a lot of things don't work out and will never work out, if people never have the time to meet each other and talk proper, you find yourself detaching from the strong feeling you may use to have from certain people, and then to divert your attention and heartfelt feeling to the next new person who steps into your life. But hell I seriously understand. We are all human beings. Physical togetherness and communication play such huge important roles in relationships, and if you don't even have time for either one, be mindful that things will change, people will change and then you will wake up to a day of facts to realise that eh...actually those people who claim how much they like you how much they actually feel you have actually deteriorated, and people is getting over you.

I don't know what I am worrying for. I guess I am not. Hehe. Maybe that little tad of scare that people whom you care for, left you the last one to know everything, people whom you thought they sincerely do care for you, decided that the care they used to have for you have to be replaced and shift to someone else in their life now. And then you are left alone to update yourself with what's going through Facebook. Haha. I don't blame and I can't blame. I am guilty of that too. Arriving at every country, updating my Facebook status on my whereabouts, what's happening to me and who I have been missing. And sometimes I am wondering, who can live without Facebook? Haha....

Like what the fortune teller told me last time, I see it happening and happening all over again. It's a little hell load of scary, or should I always believe destiny and fate lie in my own hands?

My thoughts went wild again. But I tell you, my 6th sense is back. Really.
=)

Love, from LAX gmt-7.

No comments: