Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday lurve~

Quite a heavy downpour outside right now. Brother drove my car and I can't go anywhere. Been craving for chicken rice over the past few days and mummy is so sweet to buy me that for lunch. Awaken up to a wet weather plus a good whole packet of Singapore chicken rice, what else can I ask for? Maybe for my pimples to go away. Been haunting me for weeks, and every day when I look at the mirror, I get so demoralized. So tell me. what have I missed out over the past 8days when I was away? New relationships? New found loves? New goals? Haha.

A week of away with batchboy was so cool. A week of hanging out together, drinking, enjoying good food and snapping pictures away was so fun. Colleagues still thought we were an item despite our umpteen times of clarification. In the end, we just gave up. Haha. Nobody dared to sit beside me on bus, cos they said that's for batchboy. Ya la... Whatever.. *laugh*

Anyway, this is raman from Tokyo. I so love the EGG you know....! Yum~
*grin*



Monday lurve~ :)

No comments: