Tuesday, April 27, 2010

not disturbed

Did a Hongkong turn and a Bangalore turn for the past few days. It was a test of both my physical and mental capability. Company still called and asked me to volunteer for flight that day, pretty early in the morning (10ish is consider early for me. haha...), for Australia flight, Sydney and Melbourne she said, let me choose. And the best part she said "you know you don't have to do your tiring Indian overnight turn you know?.." I was like eh..."thank you very much... but I rather stick to what I have." Why give away my off days? But then again, if you are giving me Europe flights, I may be more than happy to help and offer my service. *laugh*

That day....has finally came and brought to known to me. Such mixed feelings... And I suppose it has to take place at a place where memories were kept the most.

Right. I am not disturbed. I am not disturbed. I am not disturbed. Full stop. ;)

Off to run some errands and do some packing... Gonna be away for another 8days work trip tomorrow. Have a great Tuesday everyone. Stay happy! =)

No comments: