Monday, April 05, 2010

window period

Hi! How's everyone doing? Not in the best of my time now. Crazy huge pimple that pops out on my "almost flawless" (*laugh*) cheek during my tokyo-los angeles trip, and it's still happily sticking with me right now and refuses to go away. Work hasn't been exactly that smooth, pretty much lately actually. I growing fatter and fatter, and when I always say I want to exercise and diet, I always give in to temptation. And I have not so helpful family and friends keep feeding me with food, probably they are thinking there might be a war soon and if I don't eat I may just starve to death and look so not pretty. I am already so not pretty now, with a pimple on the face, and a butt that takes up 2 seats. Okay. Please let me sound a little exaggerating can? *pout out tongue & roll eyes*

People whom I haven't spoken to for years can suddenly call me, and me, being so paranoid and realistic, the first I ask was "eh you wanna sell me insurance huh....haven't talk to you for so long and now you suddenly call me." He said..."I know I sound like an insurance agent but I am not la...I am an auditor okay...Just wanna meet you and catch up." I am like....oh so thinking...after so many years from poly days? Haha. Probably it's time to meet the unexpected. =)

Mandy so enlightened me about the "window period" thing. I think I won't have realised it until she said. Maybe some people may think we should decide our own fate. But frankly, I do believe everything has a time frame. It's an unspoken rule for everything in your life including the people that crossed path your destiny. After the window period, we will be back to square one again, and something else will come along and create another window period with you. There's a lot decisions making during these so called window periods. Cos you know once you pass the deadline, it's over. You missed it, it may be kind of hard to pull back that string of chemistry. So still part of it you are actually still creating your own fate, just in a given time frame. Fair enough? I guess so. We should all move away from those expired window periods, and stop even being that little bit of hopefulness for the slightest chance to extent the periods.
:)

Off to paris tonight. Just in time to be back on friday and to savour the weekend offs.

xoxo.

No comments: