Sunday, May 02, 2010

warm & sunny



Hello! How's everyone out there? Frankfurt and New York are having very good weather. Warm and sunny, almost perfect for the upcoming summer. =)

And me? Bumped into a few friends overseas, all the HIs and BYEs, then there are so many alcoholics, and I had one of the worst hangover ever. Heading spinning the whole day, vomited many times, and I had such a hard time dragging myself out of the bed. Seriously don't fancy it, especially when I don't even remember what happened last night. And people started to tell you things that make me feel like slapping myself. ANYWAY, I just can't wait to go back Singapore on Wednesday evening. So missed being around, and I suppose to do a London right after I come back, but in the end, I change my mind. Money is never enough to earn. Need those precious times in Singapore to recuperate and meet the long awaited ones. :)

With love.

No comments: