Thursday, May 13, 2010

LAXation

Hello! I am in Los Angeles and have had a pretty long day. Now eating my dinner, sipping my japanese milk tea, resting my tired body (especially my legs), and gluing my eyes to my laptop. And the freaking thought of having to shower, blow dry hair and paint nails later just turn me off. BOooo...

The question mark(s) I have since a few days ago seem so much clearer now. Though subconsciously I still do very much think of it. Oh well, I come to realise there are actually so many things which are so beyond my reach. Maybe there will be a time pause somewhere in the future, for me, for you and for everyone else to re think what and who they really want in life and a second chance to own a new choice or a decision.

Likewise, when you have to constantly think and remind yourself how to communicate with certain people so that it benefits both parties. It's like even such simple relationship between 2 people can be such a chore. And then you start wondering to yourself, "what's wrong huh?"

I have lots more to say But I am so sleepy now. My eyes can barely open. Need a mini break before the shower. ;p Till much later okay? Muacks!

No comments: