Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Disappointment

Back from a 4days work trip from Auckland. It was time to my own self, cooking own food, sleeping at own pace, falling asleep while watching TV, laughing at the Simpson cartoons, and then getting mixed feelings over super random thoughts.

Was back in the evening, received the most wanted call, and then to get excited over it. Meet up over supper and then met another new friend along the way, and then to realise it was just another one-sided hopeful thinking.

Just when I thought things are falling in place, it seems so otherwise. Things don't turn out to be my ideal, and everything right now in my life just doesn't seem to turn out the way I want them to be. Disappointment over people and probably even myself.

How I can lessen the level disappointment?

Friends, strangers, myself and everything.

Everything just doesn't seem to be right.

Even things like unknown stranger or probably it could have been someone I know, creating a fake facebook account based on my profile.

Hai...

No comments: