Friday, May 21, 2010

to a better tomorrow

Met up with Shervil for drinks and then the guys for some late dinner and drinks at roadside coffee shop. Was at Ice Cold Beer earlier on but I forbidden myself to drink. Voice still sucky and I don't even want to talk to hear my own voice. That's how bad it is. Haha.

Not feeling exactly fantastic, knowing there are so many things that are so beyond my limits and controls. For now, I guess only time and patience are the virtues. I don't expect to be rewarded but if I do, that would be a bonus. The tasks of clearing up misunderstanding with whoever and whoever, and sorting out my own messed up thoughts and emotions, somehow seem like a chore, seem like a huge pressure exerting on me.

Perhaps... I just need someone to listen. I just need you to listen. That's more than enough.

Alright. I shall head to do some light packing for work, do some reading then sleep.
May we all wake up to a better tomorrow. :)

No comments: