Tuesday, May 18, 2010

almost perfect day, but yet.

I thought I could have started the day perfect. Had 8hours of sleep, mummy's packed lunch with love, received the least expected smses from someone whom I used to care a lot, the plans to meet the friends for dinner and ktv. Despite my husky and almost voiceless throat box due to my terrible sore throat, I still thought the day was smooth and almost perfect.

But....

Then....

I flared up the mid way through. Okay maybe not really flared. But I got worked up, over something that was so small and unnecessary. And it was with the same person, over and over again, for months? Yes, many many months. Maybe our characters just clash, or maybe it's just me. But yet I can't believe I could get so agitated with someone who is just a friend. I have a very bad temper to begin with, and yet at times people say I hide it so well in front of everybody so that I can look perfect. Hell load, I think I am losing it, losing my ability to look perfect everytime.

We are all human beings and who doesn't want face and ego? Especially guys. Don't say guys. I myself I want to win. I have my own temper to shallow, a temper that not everyone can tolerate, and a strong character that challenges.

Every time when such similar incident or misunderstanding or arguement or whatever you called it happened, we solved it, made peace and then awhile later another incident will definitely arise again. Well, you know it's a whole load of challenge to tackle this kind of frequent conflicts again and again and again, and each time either one has to think of ways to break the ice and start a new conversation all over again.

And then to feel disappointed because it happened again.

If I am a pain, I think that friend is worse. Haha. I wish I can don't bother but too bad, I can't. Haha.

You know, sometimes I so wish I am still like a kid, and say to friends who upset me "hmph...i don't friend you anymore. tomorrow i won't share my barbie doll with you...i go home tell my mother then you know."
HAHAHA....

Alrighty, I need to wash up and sleep. Such nice weather to sleep in but I keep coughing. Meeting Cindy for tea later! On a lighter note, I love my "best friend". He brought me water cos I said my throat was almost dying and I felt he genuinely care. Love you dear! I hope your wifey doesn't read this. Haha.

And Happy Birthday to Jianling! =)

Good night and loves. :)

No comments: