Saturday, May 29, 2010

belle@lhr



So... did you miss me?
Hee..

London is having good weather. Bright and sunny with cool breeze, scrolling down the street with Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino is none other than pure indulgence and satisfaction. Nicole and Ling were here a day earlier and we were all having big cups filled with huge scoops of ice cream in my room last night till almost 2ish morning.

I am so glad I am feeling much better, I mean my health people. *lol* But the sneezes and coughing still trigger once in a while but I am definitely alright. Thank you to those who have shown concern and to those who didn't, aiya never mind la. Don't bother. Small case. I am not that important anyway. Don't really have many good friends actually. I just realise. Haha. But...I am okay... I don't need many friends. I just need those who really love me for who I am. Appreciate my strengths and accept my flaws. More than enough. :)

Was feeling rather lousy and low for quite a couple of days. Now come to think of it, I think I must be crazy. Getting emotional and affected over unnecessary stuffs and people, and then I don't even think they really know how I have felt and what I have gone through. I used to use mood swings as an excuse to tell people why I flared up. Was it really just simply mood swing, or was it I have higher expectation for certain people in my life. I can't even justified for myself now. People don't read minds, especially mine. I forgot. Haha..

And I have been telling myself these few days..."DON'T look forward to things and people whom don't belong to you."
:)

And yet, I allow myself to contradict from time to time....

No comments: