Friday, April 22, 2011

good friday

Called up Melbourne tomorrow and disrupted my own rostered Melbourne on Monday. Then it's standby again and the snowballing continues.. What the hell... Was browsing through the list of working colleagues for tomorrow flight and ahah.. so much so for all the familiar names, practically more than 10 people I know, some likeable, some not so likeable, some you haven seen or talk for ages, some you are hoping you won't have to see them again, and probably who knows some may think likewise about me as well. Lol..

The most ironical part, the boy is going there a day earlier before me and probably it's like what some other people say, the mixed feeling that is struggling right within, when he returns and I am leaving, for the same destination.

What lies ahead? Keep going, belle.

No comments: