Tuesday, April 12, 2011

thank you jazzy

As much as I say taking public transport is so convenient in Singapore, I seriously think I can't live without a car. I was running errands the whole day from the late morning till evening time. I travelled from East to Central, from Central one destination to another destination, then to North East. Lunch was breads, pancake and soya bean milk I bought at Paragon and they were consumed when I was driving from one place to another. Not meeting boyfriend and friends, and the whole day I was just by myself but a lot was accomplished. Get my brows and nails done, (the nails took the longest time, like 2.5hours?), had quick lunch, went to the cobbler, submitted and collected some documents from training centre, took photo for US VISA, went to the money changer, shopped for my necessities, bought my tom yum cup noodles and pocky strawberry sticks, dabao-ed dinner.... What to do without my little jazzy? :p

What a day... Haha..

Was skyping earlier on with the dear one. Realised our rosters were clashed to the max and it's actually kind of disappointing. Maybe I should just make use of these times off to do more reading which I have been lacking, exercise more and meet up with others whom I haven't been catching up with. We will still be fine, I suppose. =) Leaving for Frankfurt New York for a good 8days, I hope it's all good. :)

I was hungry and I snacked on my strawberry muesli with milk. Hehe... Pretty much really for bed now. Have a lovely week ahead peeps. Embrace all the challenges that you may face along the way, they may be tough, but trust yourselves that somehow or rather no matter how difficult a situation can be, it will eventually find its way. :)

No comments: