Friday, April 15, 2011

New York


How is everyone doing? Has the week been going on well? I am in New York now, comfortably on my bed, waking up in awhile for breakfast and then shopping! Haha.. The weather is kind, so far. Very nice and comfortable temperature that you only need to walk from streets to streets, avenues to avenues in your light jacket, without screaming cold like how I used to in Jan when I was here.

Checking in I went for burger, chili cheese fries and milkshake. I took photo of the food using my camera, am really lazy to reach for the camera right... *lol*... will post it up probably later part of the day or another time.
Hehe..

After lunch, I went shopping at Victoria's Secrets for a friend's stuffs, then I started roaming around 5th Avenue for a while...

The shopping loots...


The Men's collection...



Sundress... I bought another similar one in pink but by then I was so sleepy, so I didn't put it on and snap picture of it. :)

Last but not least, my latest new spurge in Frankfurt....


A pink miu miu bow bag. :)
How love. *joyful!*

Going back for more sleep now before starting the day, right. Heh.
So take care all!

No comments: