Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April

Hi. April hasn't been the best month, till now. Nonetheless, it was still quite eventful. Touring Switzerland (Zurich) with Mr Lau, City Plaza shopping with the girls, my first time savouring Arnold's Fried Chicken, 8days of work trip to Frankfurt and The Big Apple without Mr Lau, discovering how "ugly and shallow" some colleagues can be, understanding not everyone gives me the nod and blessing which I thought it doesn't matter anymore because I have gotten what I want :), Korean BBQ and Cold Stone ice cream with the girls, time spent together with Mr Lau, late night supper, notes-copying, standbys and more standbys, calling me up for random flights, but they coincidentally coincide with the same off days as Mr Lau, trying to give away flights for off days and till now to no avail, planning the July holidays with best friend, and the list just keeps going, and probably it's going to flow over to May.

I understand life isn't always rainbows and sunshine. As a human being, I obviously want to hear things I want to hear. But how often that's the case? Perhaps I am not mum and dad's favorite kid, not the most well-liked employee in my company, not the good friend among my different groups of friends and acquintances, not his greatest love, not an angel in this big big planet. I am still thankful for being where I am, who I am and and what I have today. Curbing emotions is a challenge, and sometimes I wonder should my life and future be led logically and or be decided by the heart?

Heading to Narita for 3days and be back for the weekend. Hope it's safe... I am still excited about Japan. The shopping and groceries! Hehe. Am positioning tonight, Ha, I can watch a movie!

Stay lovely and positive peeps. It's all in the mind. :)

No comments: