Sunday, May 01, 2011

May

Off to Shanghai tonight. Been almost 2 years since I last visited China. Hope the first day of May starts off right for everyone. It's a decision making month, with the polling day drawing nearer, rallies are held almost everyday now at open fields and stadiums, attracting Singaporeans to hear what plans the potential leaders have for us in the near future. This election seems exciting, but I won't be participating. Will be keeping myself updated through web and media when I am in San Francisco. Hope the pool of people who will be leading our country in the next 5 years will bring us greater qualities of life and improved policies that make Singapore a friendly country to stay in. :)

And to love, though still with occasionally annoying acts (*LAugh*), I am still feeling...
Lucky to have been where I have been.
Totally. :)

Enjoy Labour Day and the holiday tomorrow, for most people. Heh.
Cheers.

No comments: