Friday, May 27, 2011

Leaving for Milan

Leaving for Milan tonight. Haven't been there for a crazy long time. And strangely, I haven't really been looking forward to it actually. Is it cos the other half isn't visiting the Italian town with me? Or is it cos I have somehow or rather, lost the passion of having the sky as my playground?

Nonetheless, am pretty much looking forward to coming home, with the few days of leaves thereafter in Singapore, going to finalise my US Visa, meet up with friends for drinks and meals, and revamp my messy room, while waiting for the other half to come home after his last New York flight.

Many of times, I find ourselves not always moving in the same direction and not always agreeing on the same answer, and yet I still want to fall for you.

Love is such crazily strange. :)

Anyway, may judgement day, brings good news. =)
Hehehe...

Joyous... :p

No comments: