Thursday, May 19, 2011

A grateful thought...

Back from Sydney, with errands to run tomorrow and then off to stay a night in Jakarta on Saturday. And then, the 5th birthday of Batch 872!:) It felt almost like yesterday... How time flies huh?

I should be thankful for where I am now. Having a comfortable job that provides me with the ability to enjoy slightly above average life, see the world like almost every girl's childhood dream, meeting people who fill up the gaps of my life.

Sometimes I find myself searching high and low for the right people to love me and to throw attention to me, and then to realise to a point that I actually don't have to do that. If they love you, they love you. If they care, they care from within. I feel more relieved somehow having this thought running through my mind. Am 27 and still a very long journey ahead. People I am going to meet, a new job perhaps in time to come, the dream guy I am going to marry, having my own house, starting my own family and be grateful for my past for they brought me to who I become. :)

Can't wait for May and June to be over. I am taking a little break in July, and perhaps also a good time to think what's next in life. :)

No comments: