Wednesday, May 04, 2011

focus

Hello... I was trying to pack my clothes and stuffs for Hong Kong and San Francisco, to the minimum so that more shopping can fit in. Haha... The friend in SFO was saying it's still cold in the night, but I really can't be bothered. Moreover, we will be in his car. So am pretty hopeful that the trip will be fruitful and happy. :)

Sometimes you just need to find something else for you to focus on rather than narrowing your attention to only those things and people who are deemed to be in your life for the moment. What if things are gone and people leave? You will be left with minimum, but heavy burden of emotions. I should have known better. Been there done that. Would never allow myself to sink into a bottomless hole again. On a random note again. Lol. Just thought, I should be kinder to myself, be a little selfish, and think more to my own benefits. Ha..

And I got new DVD from Shanghai! Heh. Something to dwell on when you are away for 8days and all alone in the room. Hee... Alright, I shall head back to the last bit of packing. Actually there isn't a need for me to pack so early, just cos initially I thought I would have a whole day of agenda on Wednesday to fill my day and night with from the early start of the day. Change of plan, probably good too. Catch up on sleep and reading, and my self-alone time. Perfect... :)

Good night! =)

No comments: