Sunday, May 15, 2011

happy food

When you have nothing to do, you just eat. And eating often makes people like me, really happy. :p

Steamboat hotpot in Hong Kong. I especially love the QQ instant noodle. *slurp*

Ginseng BBQ chicken. Dinner with Ling at this newly open restaurant at Kovan. And the meat came with 2 side dishes of your choice. I chose the seasonal vegetables and olive rice. Hehe..


"Wu Xiang" and sugarcane drink at People Park's Complex Food Centre. Sometimes cheap hawker food like these tastes even better than those big restaurants.!!

I went for massage earlier on. My stiff neck and shoulder are both giving way. I was in pain for good whole 40min. The uncle exerted so much pressure on my back that I almost teared and thought it so gonna break. Now, my back came home with a big patch of blue black. Hope I will feel the result of the massage tomorrow.

In need for some serious running badly. If the back doesn't hurt tomorrow and it doesn't rain, I shall get the movement going. *keep fingers crossed* Am so craving for movies and pop corns too. Let's see who else is around... Hehe...

And I can't help it but to keep replaying this wedding video. This is so awfully sweet. The song that accompanies, is super ultra love. :)

No comments: