Wednesday, May 11, 2011

the HKG's note.

Hong Kong is blasting crowded with people and vehicles. Had a good whole evening having steamboat, drinking bubble tea, shopping and eating dessert. And yet eager looking forward to return to hotel and talk to him before I sleep. It's like after weeks of struggling with books and notes, I can officially talk to him for MORE than 5 minutes on the phone again. The tiredness that was so understandable, so do I, after moving from one gmt to another gmt all over again. I thought we could end the night on a sweet note.

Then...

I realise I am so far far far far away from perfection. I was proud. I was arrogant. I thought I would be the only girl who understands him. Tonight, I realise I am too over-confident. I thought I was very smart. I thought I know how to make everything works. But I forgot, what I want, may not be what he wants after all.

And I begin to ponder, if our shoulders are really meant for each other to lean on.

Good Night Hong Kong. I am going to sleep now. Waking up for dim sum. :)
One more day and I am coming home... :)

No comments: