Wednesday, December 14, 2005

CLEO

I was reading the new CLEO magazine that I bought yesterday just now. I love CLEO. Love the fashion insights & the beauty advices that they give. Love how girly the magazine looks. Love the real life / true story articles. Love all the pretty clothes, shoes, bags, accessories & cosmectics that they advertise. Frankly speaking, I do wish I can be part of the CLEO team. So fun. *grin*

While I was bathing just now, I was trying to recall what had I achieved in year 2005. It's like the year is coming to an end & a new year is already approaching. What have I done so far? What have you done so far? What have we done so far?

We always set new resolutions for a new year but how often do we really do, fulfill & achieve what we want for the new year? I can say hardly. At least for myself. I'm quite disappointed with myself actually. In some ways or another. I really really can't think of any remarkable thing or event that I have achieved or done this year. *sad*

How about you? I do really hope the coming new year is a better year for me & for everyone else. I don't want to waste anymore of my time. Should start thinking & planning what I want in life. Maybe I should do a chart & tick-off every item after I do or achieve them. Heh.

Got this from CLEO: No one's hopeless. Start somewhere & keep going until you have the life you want. =)

PERHAPS LOVE anyone?

No comments: