Friday, December 16, 2005

shopping spree

Went to the school for enrolment for next semester's modules & the whole enrolment process only took me less than 10 minutes. What a waste of my time. Could have just drove there. Sometimes I just don't understand why can't my dad fix different days for the usage of his cars. He says it's impossible. Hmmm. Having my own car isn't it better? I can drive as & when I like. I wonder when will the day come. I'm still waiting. =p

After enrolment, slacked around with friends in school for a while before heading town to meet michelle. MANGO SALES! It was so happening! Haha. Super duper crowded. The scenario was pretty scary.

So, we did some shopping at mango & zara.

After that, collected my sim management diary 2006 at heeren. The diary is so "oh-biang" can. Gotta give to my dad as his xmas prezzie. *beam*

Then it was dinner at pizza hut.



Yummylicious! You would love the pizza if you are a cheesy person like me. Drool please? =p

Then, we went xodus to check out the sales as well & hurrily moved on to travel down to bugis village. By that time, my feet were already aching terribly. All thanks to my new pumps. That's a saying: 女人爱美不要命. How true. ;)

Alright. I'm too sleepy.

To be continued..........

I need to curb my spending badly.

No comments: