Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I'm back. =)

Hi all! I'm back! Plane touched down at singapore changi airport on sunday at 11plus in the night, crossed custom, bought liquor from duty free, collected luggages, dad drove & finally reached home past midnight.

The bangkok trip was quite fun. Shopping, thai massage, manicure & pedicure, wash & blow, food, transport & etc. Everything was quite cool. It would be a long entry if I have to spell out everything that happened. Events like people thought that I'm a japanese or we are japanese, some unwanted attention, 艳遇 & blah blah blah. Hehe. But I still love singapore! Haha. Cos the environment is so much cleaner & better! I should feel more appreciative with what I have in singapore now. *winks*

However, one regret I have for the trip is that we didn't take enough pictures! So unlike me right? Probably too busying shopping & so tired & stuffs. Haha. :p

Some of the fun we had.....























我做了一个梦。 梦里出现一个“他”。 “他”会是谁?是你吗? 我想“他”应该就是未来人吧。 一个还在未来等待我的人。

No comments: