Monday, December 19, 2005

Friday, Saturday & Sunday!

Supposed to go ministry of sound on friday but something cropped up in between so didn't manage to go in the end. It's always like that. Long story. =p

Saturday: Vocal class with a nice teacher. =) Then headed down to maxwell for dinner & ktv after that with my singing mates. Quite fun & all. There are two younger girls in my class. You can never imagine how bold & daring some of the young girls are nowadays. I witnessed it. *laughs*

Yesterday went compasspoint cold storage to place order for xmas ham. Probably going to the music clinic's xmas party on friday. Hope it's fun & all though I know there will be a lot of people & many of them whom I don't know. No exact & concrete plans yet for eve & actual day of xmas.

Did one & a half hr of gym too. I swear I want to go back to my previous fitness level! Easier to be said than to be done. But I'll try. Last time I was quite a frequent gym-goer but now I only go once in a blue moon when I force myself to go.

This week I have to do some small xmas shopping, probably getting my hair done too & most likely getting my new hp as well. There is something wrong with the LCD sreen & the camera of my current phone. Can't be bothered to get it repaired. Hundred over bucks I may as well get a new phone & trade in the old phone right? Since there is xmas promotion now at M1 shop. But presumably won't trade in my phone at M1 shop. Shall check out some outside hp shops or something. They probably will give a better rate.





No comments: