Sunday, April 30, 2006

Big wu-ha

The carparks & roads around my house were congested for the last three hours. I heard cars' horning, saw drivers getting down of their vehicles to check out what's happening in front & people like me peeping out of the kitchen's windows to see what's the big wu-ha about.

So what actually happened? Who came? Superstars? If not why were there so many people rushing to reach the same destination despite seeing the heavy traffic? It was the WORKERS' PARTY! They were here to give a rally speech. & know what? My dad went. Lol. & he said it's shiok to hear the opposition speaking out what's on his & many other singaporeans' minds. Haha. He came back home with the workers' party flag still. Haha. I asked him who is he going to vote. He said this kind of thing is confidential. Oh well..... You never know. =p

No comments: