Saturday, April 29, 2006

My reason to spend

Yey! The progress money is here! Earlier than expected. Gonna spend a bit of it after exams to pamper myself. My reason to spend. Hehe.

Seriously, I'm already having holidays mood now & my exams aren't finished yet! *slap* Just a week or more & I'm done. So much looking forward to the activities & things that I'm going to do after the exams. Retail therapy, manicure & pedicure, haircut, partying, meeting up friends, movies, exercise & lose weight, makeovers (personal or friends), singing, learn keyboard, ................... Hahaha. I want to go on a holiday trip too. But looking into my schedule now it seems not very possible. Maybe a short nearby trip is still possible. Hah. Don't know. Shall see how things go. =p

Okay. I'm going to the gym now. Need to shed some fats la. Haha.

Cya!

No comments: