Saturday, April 08, 2006

*pout*

I don't like mood swing. It just makes me feel lousy. *pout*

Still not in a very good mood but I'm getting better. ;)

Know what? I was browsing through my past photos & I seriously think that I have grown a bit fatter. My eating habits are almost the same like before but I have to admit I exercise so much lesser now. I remember there was at one point of time during my poly days when I was really super slim. (I exercised really quite a lot that time.) Though many people commented that I was too skinny, that was one of the very few times when I really felt light & slim. No offence to the bigger size people & friends, but I feel that even if you are really too thin, you will still tend to look good in most of the clothes & you don't really have to bother about how others think of your figure. Look at Stefanie Sun. I rather be too skinny in bikini than to be too fleshy in bikini. I'm not trying to say being super slim will make you nice & pretty. There are also people who are a bit more on the heavier side who are still very pretty as well. Just that the above are my points of view. =)

I'm feeling very flabby now. Metabolism rate seems to get slower & slower. It's so depressing manz. =( I know it's time to work out an exercise plan & work hard on it. Any good keeping fit & slim tips please share ya? :p

It's also time to start preparing for my exams. I only have like slightly more than 2 weeks for me to study everything. But there's just no motivation to study but I promise I'll try. I hope I'll be able to make it.

& Daddy's new car is finally here. Very stylo & cool & I just can't wait to drive it. *teeheehee*

Too tired to do my stuffs already. I will start afresh on a new day. (I always say that. haha.) Good Night.

No comments: