Sunday, April 16, 2006

Dance

Peter made us sing & dance during class yesterday. He also demostrated A LOT (i mean really A LOT! hah.) of dances to us and it was rather impressive. Dancing is fun and I think it's also a very good exercise to keep trim. Heh. Like what he had said, when you are really enjoying the music and engrossing yourself into the music, you will move your body and bum in the way that you think you would have never dance like that. Haha.

My mugging isn't very productive. I'm seriously getting a little worried. Hope everything goes well and all.

Have you ever dream of people whom you think you would never dream of? I had a weird dream last night. Dream of people whom I have not been thinking. I thought I'm supposed to dream of people who are always on my mind. Very weird. Haha. Nevermind.

I went jogging the other day & I saw a young man who is handicapped (he is very short. just like a kid. & he has a super serious hunch-back, with the hunch protuding out from his back very obviously.) jogging as well. He was jogging very slowly & I could see he was trying very hard to finish every round & he looked determined. Seeing this sight kind of making me feel depressed. He is like so poor thing. Young & somemore his look is quite okay but too bad god has made him a handicap. It's kind of saddening to see people like this but at the same time, it also makes me feel that I am a lucky one.

I'm recalling & I realise I almost lose at least one good friend at every stage of my life. It's rather disappointing & I didn't want them to happen. But not that I can control or stop them from happening. Haha. Oh well, as you go through more things in life, you will come to realise that those people that you know when you were younger were the dearest people you haven known.

Any remedy for eye-bags? Let me know too! =)

No comments: