Sunday, August 12, 2007

@ Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi is damn freaking hot. 40 degree? I suppose. It's kind of boring here plus the unfriendly weather, & I still have a few more days to stay. Boooo....

But anyway, I did the desert safari tour on friday. It was pretty interesting. We had sand-duning (i almost puked in the end but it was fun with the unexpected turns & slopes.), camel-riding, belly dancing performance, dinner in the desert & we tried shisha too (it's something like smoking.)

Gotta do a shuttle flight to Jeddah on sunday. It's like a turnaround flight then we will return to Abu Dhabi again. I will only be back on the 16th 12noon.

But actually it's pretty relaxing here. Everyday I just sleep, eat, gym sometimes, watch dvd, read books & stuffs like that. It's really nothing much to do here. I miss my family. I miss my friends. I miss my boy.

No comments: