Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Dinner & night...

Dinner & the night spent with boyfriend yesterday was great, despite doing nothing particular or spectacular. Went to his studio too, met his partners & they are two funny chaps. I can't stop laughing. But they better don't take advantage of him. Like make him do things or whatsoever. I mean don't bully him la. Cos he is like everything also okay. I scared people will bully him la. Hahaaa... *bleah*

Have got to attend a "React Workshop" tmr at training centre. I don't know what's that also. All I know is I have to be there by 0845 which means I have to wake up early. Hmph...




Life gets so busy that sometimes we tend to unintentionally forget those that we care & we don't even find the magic time to meet up with them. Somehow, I miss those days. My younger days. I miss everyone in my life.

No comments: