Saturday, August 18, 2007

For the night.

I just got home. Met my batchgirls at a cafe beside jelita cold storage. (near holland road) The taxi uncle actually dropped me off at holland village cold storage. So I had to take a bus (5 min journey) to the correct place. It was quite drama but yeah I got there in the end. Haha.

Supposed to meet the girls for coffee but was cancelled last minute. He called & asked if I wanna meet him for awhile after his concert rehearsal. I said okay. Then shortly jeremy called & asked if I wanna join him & shiyu at wala wala. So jeremy & shiyu came to pick me up, we headed down to wala wala, ordered drinks, listened to the band & talked. He joined us awhile later then all of us went for supper together.

Yup basically that's all for the night. Didn't get to run my errands just now. So probably tmr. Heh. Good night.

No comments: