Friday, August 17, 2007

I'm a strong girl.

I have been feeling really lazy since I woke up this morning. Besides getting up for brunch, my butt is like glued to my sofa, watching Heroes. (it's really addictive)

But now I'm going to get my butt moving. I'm going to have a nice shower, head down to town to run some errands & meet my batchgirls for dinner & then maybe coffee tonight with the usual.

Sound good? =)





I'm kind of used to it already & I think it's getting better. Taking things easy, not be too bothered by them & of course, loosen my grip a little of what I have always been holding on tight seems a good idea. I feel happier. If things aren't meant to be, no matter how hard I try, you try, we try, they aren't going to be in the future.

So I think I sort of getting the idea already. I'm a strong girl, remember? =)

No comments: