Tuesday, August 14, 2007

maybe I'm just bored...

I wanna go home! The stay here (abu dhabi) is really too long. Everyday i feel like I'm like wasting my time away. Everyday hibernating, sleep, eat, slack, relax, very comfortably, but I'm seriously bored.

& I think I can fall sick anytime now. My throat is like so dry now no matter how much water I drink. Must be the food & the damn weather.

The saddest thing is when you are overseas, long stay, bored, lonely, falling sick & no one (especially the loved ones) bothers to check on you & you always have to be the one checking on them first.

Ok la, maybe I'm just bored & my thoughts wander.

People always say think happy thoughts, think positive thoughts. But I always think negatively. I try to be positive at times but it still goes back to the same in the end. Where can I find that sense of security that I always have been missing?

No comments: