Thursday, July 09, 2009

belle in lax!

Am in Los Angeles. Work was tiring, as usual. Hah... After shower earlier on, I dozed off on my lappy and everyone was already waiting for me downstairs for dinner. *hiaks* I freaked out when the phone rang, and I jumped out of my bed, all ready in less than 5 minutes to the lobby. I am sorry guys! =p

We have already rented a car for next day. I am so looking forward. :p I told Mark I want to test drive the car tomorrow, as I never tried left-hand drive car before. Mark said, "ok lor, i let you drive one round in the carpark before i take over and drive out to the main road. you drive one meh? you doesn't look like you can drive. hahaa..." ............. He was punched a hundred time by me, almost. Lol..

Love, probably with new photos soon. =)

No comments: