Friday, July 03, 2009

chee-na

Finished the 2nd day of PMTR today. Met new friends, old friends, batchmates in between. :p Lunch, little catching up, those little fun in class. Then it was dinner session with the poly mates. Some fatter, prettier, slimmer, the same old usual jokes and laughters never change. Mr Louis commented, "Yolene you hardly spoke Mandarin to me during poly days. English English English! Why are you so chee-na now? I am so not used to it lor." Ahh...Mr Louis, I do speak Mandarin besides English okay. *boxed!=p* I miss you, I miss the good old days and I miss the rest too.

Then it was supper with batchmates. 4 persons, 4 cars. Stopping our cars one side at the open air carpark, discussing about cars. Trying to act pro about cars and mechanics. Lol...

Called up for Sydney again! The company is mad!
@#%^&*()@#$^^^%#$#!!!~

Whatever.

No comments: