Wednesday, July 01, 2009

无所谓

Attended first day of PMTR today. Some promote tourism course organised by company at Singapore Shopping Centre. It was pretty interesting though. I kind of like the trainer. She is very knowledge, and only today then I realised I am that ignorant about my own country. :p

Been feeling quite emo these few days. Many times I am full of laughters but behind that smile, I feel very much lonely. On the phone, in person, in japanese class, during work, overseas, with people. I am just being quite cynical. Was listening to 曹格's new song "寂寞先生". 还觉得蛮有感觉的.
真的.

我假装无所谓
才看不到心被拧碎
人在爱情里越残废 就会越多安慰
无论有虚伪
无论多虚伪
空虚并非是词汇能够形容的魔鬼
它支配着行为
能摆脱寂寞我什麽都肯给 就像个傀儡

Read these somewhere....

~Sometimes I am able to reflect upon the past and smile.
Sometimes I am too afraid to look back at the memories that haunt.
Sometimes I feel brave enough to take on the world on my own.
Sometimes I feel inconfident of facing reality.
Sometimes I feel blessed and contented with my current life.
Sometimes I become greedy and lament about minor issues.
Sometimes I think I am ready for my future.
Sometimes I doubt myself and the choices I made.
Sometimes I am proud of myself.
Sometimes I find myself useless. ~
No matter good or bad, these times made me strong and made me who I am today.

I think the writer is typing my story. Haha...

GoodNighty loves. :)

No comments: