Thursday, July 30, 2009

on a random Thursday...

Yesterday was japanese class, coffee with batchmates, dinner with audrey, drinks with random crew whom all seem to interlink with one another ( all of the sudden, the bar felt like a control centre to me. lol...), supper at macdonalds and mustafa for the last stop. By the time I reached home it was already 430am this morning. I almost died. Really. I tell you....Haha. Freaking tired.

Thank you friends and colleagues whom helped me buy stuffs from all over the world. Repayment time soon. Hehe...

No time to head down to the temple. Suddenly I feel there are so much things I wanna tell to the Guan Yin Ma. Hahaa... Tomorrow seem like a perfect day to go down for a prayer. Maybe I will just bring mummy along and bring her for a nice lunch. Been months since I brought her out.

Only things happened, then you realise how much certain people actually meant to you and their importance in your life. I feel the impact gradually, somehow.

Whatever it is, TGIF tomorrow! :)

No comments: