Saturday, October 09, 2010

chain of repeating cycles

Whisky, beer, music, crazy laughter, smokes, bad rhythm dancing. And this is only the first sector. Do you remember me saying how taboo Frankfurt New York the flight can be? It feels like a chain of repeating cycles. I barely slept for a few hours and I am up and awake now, very the hungry, but luckily I have my all time favorite strawberry pocky. ;p And I am into the 2nd packet now, continuously, happily eating. Hehehe... *cheeky grin*

Lunch session with the whole set of crew later, plus the "gold tie policeman". Not a compulsory lunch together, but then, we still have 3 more sectors to go, can don't go meh? Better show face for at least one gathering ah, maybe at the end of the flight, you get a beautiful check report. *laugh out loud X 3*... But then, as if I really care. Ha. I miss the pasta though. Can't wait. ;)

No comments: