Thursday, October 14, 2010

a toast

How's everyone? It has been really a long week. Finally heading back home later, with 4 off days. *yay!* *stick out tongue* I have been stuck in the bed for hours and hours, slept a lot, watched drama, surf the net, blogs surfing, eat and eat, drink my coffee and more coffee, (and I could still sleep like a pig!), ignoring phone calls that kept bugging me. They were having a party last night, and all drunk, I rather stayed indoor in my OWN room, and be a loner. (=

Suddenly, like really all of a sudden, I said "thank goodness to myself" that it wasn't me in the end after all. I couldn't believe I used to yell and cry and beg, and I can be the cow or horse or anything, as long as everything else remains, as long as we can still be together, I can forgo my pride, and the ultimate, I can also forgo my worth. But today, just today, having reading through what someone else is currently going through on behalf of me, I can't help it but to say I am so lucky I left. I hope whoever is out there, you will find your peace and a way out, to your much deserved happiness. :)

I am selfish. I wish you happiness, but I wish I will be happier than you. :) A toast to you, a toast to myself, and a toast to my future, a toast to the man of my future. Maybe you are near, maybe I haven't met you yet, but it all doesn't matter. I know it will be much better than the past and the now. =)

Alright, I need to get my ass out of the bed and go for a shower.
Bye all!

No comments: