Tuesday, October 26, 2010

what happened in los angeles and tokyo.

Hey.. How's everybody?

I had quite a fruitful trip.
I caught 2 movies in Los Angeles. Paranormal Activity 2 and Jackass. Then a friend drove us to the Korean town in LAX for shabu shabu dinner, and then to this nice pub at Malibu beach for drinks. Sipping cocktails, overlooking the light waves of the beach, was simply breath-taking. If only I was there with the loved ones, it so gonna be drop death romantic. :P I heard there are plenty of other interesting restaurants and pubs at the other sides of beach that overlook the sea. I am so excited. *grin*

Then I went to Disneysea in Tokyo. What can I say? Disneyland always make people happy, make me happy. Like the saying, it's a place where dreams come true. :) And I can't wait to go back again. Hehe..

Talk more later. I will be right back home after midnight later. So take care all!
=)



No comments: