Friday, October 08, 2010

Plenty



Did I show you my new cap from Moscow? Not a fan of Russia and I never like it, but I love caps. They work like miracles especially on days when I have bad-hair-days, makeup-less face, or when I am just simply too lazy to dress up. *grin*

Am constantly feeling fatigue and sleep never seem to be enough. These few days had been spent meeting up over dinner with a long time no see school friend (someone I couldn't imagine how can I even ever have a crush on him when I was in school? maybe I was young, naive and ignorant. lol..), buying hens-night party accessories, going supper, catching up on some girlies session over sushi, tea and cakes. I really have to apologise to some whom I don't have time to meet or talk to them. I am really sorry. Off days are tight and there are so many priorities. Not that those whom I didn't get to meet aren't of any importance, just that there are just so many things to do, errands to run, and people I wish to see. Till I am back from Frankfurt and the Big Apple. I will have quite a few days in town before I am off to work again.

Over coffee, dinner, supper, alcohol or anything. Plenty. =) We will have fun. =)

Good night, loves. (:

No comments: