Monday, October 18, 2010

the weekend

Was back on Friday after a 8days work trip and I met the girlies for hawker food and drinks. :)


Then it was MICHELLE's HEN NIGHT on Saturday! We had so much of fun. Dinner at Outback Steakhouse (OMG, the fried mushrooms are damn yummylicious!), drinking champagne and wine in the room (we booked a room at PAN PACIFIC, and it overlooks marina bay sands, the fullerton and the view is simply breath-taking!), party at PUMP room till 5 in the morning, did lots of stupid stuffs, drank and drunk and danced and laughed and ended the night with MACDONALDs supper before we slept.





Then I came home on the Sunday afternoon, had a quick shower, changed and met XIUXIU for a little catch up, over her shoes-shopping and desserts and sushi.


Came back home in the evening to nap and met a few batchies at ICE COLD BEER in the night for the usual, BEER, PIZZA and my all time favorite CHICKEN WINGS! And we ended the session with congee supper at CHINATOWN. Now I am still super stuffed and bloated with all the junks and beer I put into my body. I still have 2 more off days before heading off for another long work trip again. Love the time in Singapore, just catching up with people you deem important. However, everyone is so busy, it can get a little tough to arrange an idealistic time to meet up with one aonther. *smirks*
Okay... So...
Good night, I wish all of you happiness and feel loved all the times! =)

No comments: