Monday, September 12, 2005

Big eater

Oh well, went to park mall amore on saturday. I love the environment! The studio is damn cool, very big & spacious, & the gym looks bigger than their previous location at cineleisure. Quite enjoyed the workout (it's call xblitz or cardioblitz by the way) but you really need lots of stamina to be able to finish the whole exercise session. The exercise comprises of step-workout, hi-lo & kickboxing. Yup. Not too bad. Sweat a alot. Hah. *grin*

After the workout, a spa consultant from amore spa approached us (me & my friend) & showed us around the spa studio. The spa environment & facilities look very prestigious & luxuriously relaxing. It seems like a total indulgence if I can afford to frequent there for spa & massage. How heavenly! *dreams* Heh. When I start working next year & if my salaries allow me to indulge in all these kinds of lovely treats, that will be so nice. *beams*

Then we went to eat at plaza singapura long john silver. I ate the new treasure meal & it sucked. It didn't even taste a little tiny winy bit of nice to me at all. After that, we shopped a little & we bought some stuffs. Yea. I have been spending quite a bit lately again. Bad. Hmmm.....

Sunday I went to my usual pilates then meet another friend in town for lunch & shopping. Ate at central (a newly opened restaurant at takashimaya b2) for lunch. The price of the food is rather affordable. A bowl of noodle is like 5 bucks. Yup. But the portion isn't a lot. Well, or should I say at least it isn't a lot to me. (i am a big eater. haha. =p) I didn't even feel full after a bowl of noodles & a glass of red beans with grass jelly soya bean milk.

We shopped & we felt like having tea-break & so we went to marche & eat again at 3pm. (had lunch at 12 plus) We shared rosti & ham & cheese crepes. We were so damn super full after that. Then we continued shopping again & 2 hours later we felt like buying some drinks so we went to subway & we were so tempted by the sandwiches. So, we bought a subway sandwich each & shared a big bottle of pink lemonade snapper. After that, we went home. When I reached home, after bathing, I ate some snacks again. I have been like eating a lot lately!!! Don't know is it good or bad. I think I should exercise more instead. Yes. Exercise. Ha. =p

Oh ya! I got lemmings for birkenstocks! Please orgainse sprees soon! I can't wait to get myself one. Haha.

No comments: