Thursday, September 01, 2005

-SUPERSTAR-

Yeah! Kelvin is the final SUPERSTAR! I am so happy for him though it is quite a fact that his performance tonight wasn't that fantastic as compared to Kelly. I have to agree that Kelly really performed better tonight & she really looked like a superstar holding her own concert. She can sing & dance & her images tonight were just so superstar-ish. *thumbs up*

Kelvin's hard works really pay off. His courage & his determination to pursue his dream have definitely touched me. All the best to him! He is a miracle in our local music entertainment industry. Let's hope he will go far. =p

Derrick & Junyang were very impressive tonight too! I missed their performances! Heh.

Oh well, project superstar is over now. Finally over. *sigh* But the whole competition I can say it is really a successful project. I am quite attached to it actually. Haha. *wonderful*

I didn't any class today so I met up with my 2 best pals, evie & yeun & we went ktving at hougang kbox. From like 3pm to almost 7pm. It was really fun & enjoyable & I can always be myself whenever I am with them. That is what I like about them. As my close friends. =p

After that, we took a cab down to evie's house for dinner & to watch project superstar finals together. What could I expect? Good food, good companies & good show. ;p

& thanks to evie for the safe & smooth ride back. Hehe.

Alright. I need to go study for my test soon. Looking forwards to the weekend. Night guys!

No comments: